REGISTER AT WWW.SAANOADVENTURES.COM
The Bay Area provides access to world class hiking, with spectacular views and diverse landscapes, within just a short drive of downtown San Francisco. Today we'll share some of our favorite hiking areas with you.
Our team of professional guides are trained to ensure that you're having the best experience, both fun and safe, possible.
We're strong advocates of healthy living, and nothing agrees more with healthy living than yoga. Our professional yoga instructors are masters in their art, and passionate about connecting with you. We have a few favorite locations to practice yoga while on the trails, including under magnificent redwood canopies, resting on a bed of soft pine needles, or on mountain top vistas, or along a quiet beach taking in the sounds of the ocean.
After our hike and an hour of relaxing backcountry yoga, we'll head over to a local vineyard for a tasting and explanation of the winemaking process.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
Professionally trained backcountry guides; park fees; backcountry yoga instruction; wine tasting.
WHAT TO BRING:
Water (2-liters); lunch/snacks; yoga mat; tip for your guides/instructors; sunscreen; sun glasses; sun hat
WHAT TO WEAR:
Comfortable athletic/yoga clothing; hiking sneakers or boots; weather appropriate clothing
PICK UP LOCATION:
Downtown San Francisco - Starbucks on Drumm St. (between California St. and Sacramento St.)
The specific location today's hike will be determined based upon weather conditions and vineyard. Our favorite hiking locations are within 1.5 hours drive of downtown San Francisco.
If you've chosen the transportation add-on, then we'll be departing at 7:00AM.
If you've chosen to drive yourself, then we'll send you driving directions and will meet you at the trailhead at a predetermined time emailed to you along with driving directions the Friday immediately prior to the trip.
- If the trip you'd like to reserve is out of stock, please follow this link and put yourself on the wait list. If a spot opens up, we'll notify you immediately.
- 6:45 AM (for those riding in the van) - Check-in; gear check; load the van.
- 7:00 AM - Depart for the trailhead.
- 8:00 AM - Estimated arrival at the trailhead; check-in (for those driving to meet); final gear check.
- 8:15 AM - Safety talk; Leave No Trace
- 11:30 PM - Backcountry Yoga
- 12:30 PM - Lunch along the trail.
- 3:00 PM - Return to trail head.
- 3:30 PM - Arrival at vineyard for tasting.
- 4:30 PM - Departure for the city.
- 5:30 PM - Estimated return time to San Francisco
*The departure time may change if you chose the transportation option, depending on where we're hiking for the day. Any changes to the departure time will be communicated in advance of the trip date.